Saturday, July 21, 2012

Serendipity

As I walked to the car yesterday morning, I noticed several of my peace flags had been swept up by the winds from our thunderstorm the other night. I started to flip them back down, but stopped.


Mother Nature's been playing...and creating patterns. Either that or someone in the neighborhood is having a bit of fun with me and not fessing up. My girls can't reach high enough yet and my husband wouldn't do it so...I'm believing Mother Nature did it. What are the odds?

8 comments:

  1. Ooops! I set the photo size too large. Can Mary Jane go in and correct it please? Thank you! Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. all done!
    that is wonderful! and they look great...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd bet on Mother Nature too. And isn't she quite an artist on moving things around? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, She is. She's also a bit of a trickster too, it seems.

      Delete
  4. So what am I missing here? I'm assuming you had them in random order...and now they're in a repeating pattern?

    I really like the red & yellow ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pattern that the wind created is that from right to left it is 1 up [wrapped around the rope they're strung on], 2 down, 1 up, 4 down, 1 up and then it mirrors - 1 up, 4 down, 1 up, 2 down, 1 up.

      Sorry for the confusion.

      Delete
  5. J-when I looked at the photo - I thought I saw people holds hands like a daisy chain of shirts?? B

    ReplyDelete